"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious" ~ Albert Einstein

Topics

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

UFO Videos

Not too long ago, I wrote a blog post on John Mack's book Abduction and within that I shared a video on UFOs called "I know What I Saw", directed by James Fox.  Since then I came across a few more good ones I wanted to share.

The first one is called "UFOs Out of the Blue" and is by the same director (James Fox) of  "I Know What I Saw".  This is probably my favorite UFO video to date.

The second one is "Best Evidence: Top 10 UFO sightings".  Although, I kind of disagree about some of them being the "best evidence", it's a pretty good list of the some of the better known sightings.  There are also some new ones not covered in the James Fox videos.  The narrator's voice is a little creepy, though ;-)

The last video is on the Hessdalen lights.  This one is pretty cool.  This is an unexplained UFO-type phenomenon that has been seriously studied and caught on film many times.  It's existence isn't debated, just it's explanation.  I suspect there is a natural, "terrestrial", explanation for this one, but either way, it's pretty neat.









No comments:

Post a Comment